Monday, September 29, 2014

A Life Without Sensitivity



Watch as Stacy discusses how Crest Sensi-Stop Strips have allowed her to enjoy her life again without the constant worry of tooth sensitivity. “I was testing it with like cold water or hot coffee or, I even kind of… it sounds silly, but I kind of just breathe in with my mouth open and let the air hit it because that can do it too. And that would have got that up here and so I didn’t have any of that.”

Crest Sensi-Stop Strips are a breakthrough way to get tooth sensitivity relief. The special ingredient is applied directly to sensitive areas for 10 minutes, giving immediate relief and up to 1 month of protection*. The strips target a specific area of your mouth that’s suffering from tooth sensitivity.

*With the use of similar oxalate products, some patients reported sensitivity relief for periods of up to 1 month, while others reported relief for shooter periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment